[linux-dvb] Questions about some TV viewers

Marc Coevoet marcc at dommel.be
Tue Mar 29 21:45:58 CEST 2011

Op 29-03-11 21:04, a dehqan schreef:
> In The Name Of Allah The compassionate merciful
>
> Good day all
> Hello;
>
> 1- I(humble) want  alsa "forward" the sound from tvtime to hw:1,0 .How
> to map the analog output to the digital output using alsa ?
>
> 2 - I(humble) use this command to see a TV channel with VLC :|
>
> vlc v4l2:///dev/video0  :input-slave=alsa://hw:1,0 :v4l2-standard=1
> :v4l2-tuner-frequency=583250|

There is something like wirbelscan, under ubuntu  :

for hotbird it is for me
w_scan -c be -q -q -q -f s -s S13E0 -F -t 3 > 2S13E0

for astra:
w_scan -c be -q -q -q -f s -s S19E2 -F -t 3 -D 1c > 2S19E2

(in fact this is a channels.conf )

then

vlc 2S13E0

does the rest, gives you a list of TX (ctrl L), select one, and go..

There is an app called klear, uses the channels.conf in some place .klear..

There is kaffeine, scans for itself, first configure TV, then scan freqs ..

Marc--

http://shortwave.tk
700+ Radio Stations on SWhttp://swstations.tk
300+ languages on SWhttp://radiolanguages.tk