[linux-dvb] [Fwd: DM1105N]

Joe Holden lists at rewt.org.uk
Sun Feb 26 04:22:46 CET 2012

Hi guys,

I've got a DM1105 (revision "n") that doesn't seem to attach, even using
   the unbranded card option, it's branded as "Digitale" but looks to be
a generic DM1105...

I get the typical "could not attach frontend" but alongside that the
driver doesn't report a mac (all zeros)

What do I need to enable in the kernel to get debug messages that may be
useful in diagnosing why it can't attach?

00:0a.0 Ethernet controller: Device 195d:1105 (rev 10)
         Subsystem: Device 195d:1105
         Control: I/O+ Mem+ BusMaster- SpecCycle- MemWINV- VGASnoop-
ParErr- Stepping- SERR- FastB2B- DisINTx-
>TAbort- <TAbort- <MAbort- >SERR- <PERR+ INTx-
         Interrupt: pin A routed to IRQ 17
         Region 0: I/O ports at e000 [size=256]
         Kernel modules: dm1105

Any pointers appreciated!