[linux-dvb] Support for AVerMedia DVB-T/PAL A326 hybrid (hardware encoder) ?

Guillermo Conesa gconesa at gmail.com
Sat Nov 10 01:25:08 CET 2012

Hi all,

I own an hp Omni 27. I've been diving through www.linuxtv.org/wiki so that
I could find a driver for my TV card.
I apologize because despite it is my computer I'm not really sure that I
know the proper model of the tv card, I think it is an AverMedia DVB-T/PAL
A326 hybrid.

As far as I've seen on the web it seems that there's no driver developed
for this card. I would like to know if it is planned to developed one, or
if anyone would like to do it or if any of the ones that are developed is
compatible with this card.

if it helps, I have installed Ubuntu 12.04.1. I'm a little newbie on this,
so I'd be glad if there's a solution you show me all the console commands
steps, otherwise I understand that you are occupied people so any kind of
help will be appreciated.

Thank you very much for your time and I hope you can help me.

Best Regards