[linux-dvb] Baseband I/Q raw data from dvb-s. Is it possible ?

Stelios Koroneos stelios.koroneos at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 02:13:09 CET 2013

Greetings to all !
I am looking for a way to access the raw baseband I/Q either for dvb-s or
dvb-s2 but i am kind of confused if this is possible and with which card.
As far as i can tell the STB0899 demodulator provides this info but i am
not sure if this is available by the driver, or if there are any other
alternatives.

The reason i want to access the I/Q is because i am in the process of
building a high speed random number generator that will use the thermal
noise
 produced by the LNB

Any info,pointers would be highly appreciated

Stelios