[linux-dvb] DMX_SET_SOURCE documentation

Divneil Rai WADHAWAN divneil.wadhawan at st.com
Tue Mar 5 07:19:41 CET 2013

Hi,

I have been working on LinuxDVB port, where the application wants to switch dynamically from FRONT0 to DVR0 as DEMUX0 source, time and again.
The obvious way to handle this is to use DMX_SET_SOURCE which connects/disconnects the FRONT0/DVR0 to DEMUX0.

Before implementing that, I would like to have the some sort of documentation on this.
I have LinuxDVB specs V4, which has the equivalent DVB_DEMUX_SET_SOURCE and poses the restriction that device be opened in WRONLY mode.
The concern is; is there going to some updation on this interface? Can we update and merge the documentation in LinuxDVB doc pages.

Regards,
Divneil