[linux-dvb] Terratec Cinergy C support

Kalman Takacs takacsk2004 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 26 15:03:16 CEST 2014

Do you have one like this?
ftp://ftp.terratec.de/Receiver/Cinergy_C_PCI_HD/TechnicalData/TERRATEC_Cinergy_C_PCI_HD_Technical_Data_EN.pdf
ftp://ftp.terratec.de/Receiver/Cinergy_C_PCI_HD/

HD is mentioned in the product name.

Very strange that the (sub)devices match with the ones at the LinuxTV Wiki, but the vendor codes are different.
1822 is Twinhan, but you have 1820.
153b is Terratec, but you have 1539.

My first guess is that the card is not connected properly. Try to remove it and place it into another PCI slot.