[vdr] [ANNOUNCE] VDR developer version 1.3.48
Klaus.Schmidinger at cadsoft.de
Sun Apr 23 16:13:39 CEST 2006
VDR developer version 1.3.48 is now available at
A 'diff' against the previous version is available at
If there are no more serious bugs, this will become the final
version 1.4.0 next weekend :-)
The changes since version 1.3.47:
- Updated the GPL copies (thanks to Ville Skyttä).
- Fixed several spelling errors (thanks to Ville Skyttä).
- Updated the Polish OSD texts (thanks to Jaroslaw Swierczynski).
- Updated the Finnish OSD texts (thanks to Rolf Ahrenberg).
- Updated the French OSD texts (thanks to Pierre Briec).
- Updated the Estonian OSD texts (thanks to Arthur Konovalov).
- Updated the Romanian OSD texts (thanks to Lucian Muresan).
- Updated the Danish OSD texts (thanks to Mogens Elneff).
- Updated the Russian OSD texts (thanks to Oleg Roitburd).
- Updated the Slovenian OSD texts (thanks to Matjaz Thaler).
- Fixed wrong credits for the patch that was used to implement cPlugin::Active().
- Simplified the 'grep|awk|sed' command to retrieve the VDR/APIVERSION to a single
- Updated the Swedish OSD texts (thanks to Tomas Prybil).
- Modified the German OSD texts to be "less technical" (thanks to Andreas Brachold).
- Extended the version number reported with the '-V' option to also show the
current APIVERSION (suggested by Thomas Günther).
- Fixed handling empty titles in cEvent::FixEpgBugs() (reported by Rolf Ahrenberg).
- Fixed some missing '-' in the German OSD texts (thanks to Walter Koch).
- Added an error message about plugins that don't honor APIVERSION in their Makefile
(based on a suggestion by Udo Richter).
- Fixed a format string in recording.c to avoid a compiler warning on 64bit systems
(thanks to Christian Wieninger for reporting, and Werner Schweer for pointing out
that the 'z' modifier should be used here).
- Ignoring k_Repeat when deciding whether the same key has been pressed in string
input fields (based on a patch from Marko Mäkelä).
More information about the vdr