[vdr] [ANNOUNCE] VDR developer version 1.3.49
Klaus.Schmidinger at cadsoft.de
Fri Apr 28 15:50:14 CEST 2006
VDR developer version 1.3.49 is now available at
A 'diff' against the previous version is available at
Well, it's an unusual time for a new developer version of VDR,
but since there have been a few last minute fixes, and I really
want to make version 1.4.0 happen this sunday, I'm releasing
this hopefully last release candidate today.
Please take a thorough look at the changes - especially the ones
to the actual program code files - to help avoid any stupid last
If there are no more serious bugs, this will become the final
version 1.4.0 this sunday :-)
The changes since version 1.3.48:
- Fixed initializing 'noapiv' in the Makefile (reported by Ronny Kornexl).
- Fixed extracting APIVERSION to work with older versions of 'sed' (reported by
Oliver Endriss; thanks also to Udo Richter for a shorter version of the 'sed'
- Fixed broken APIVERSION extraction line in 'newplugin' (thanks to Oliver Endriss).
- Fixed entering '0' in a cMenuEditIntItem (reported by Mirko Dölle).
- Updated the Italian OSD texts (thanks to Nino Gerbino).
- Added a note about adding 'INCLUDES += -I$(DVBDIR)/include' to an existing
Make.config (problem reported by Markus Ehrnsperger).
- Fixed handling the cPluginManager::Active() result when pressing the "Power" key
(reported by Werner Färber).
- Added a hint about commenting out the line '#define USE_FADVISE' in tools.c in
case of problems with replaying in fast forward mode if the video directory is
mounted via a Samba share (reported by Andy Grobb).
- Changed the "Really restart?" prompt in the call to cPluginManager::Active() in
menu.c to "restart anyway?" (suggested by Rolf Ahrenberg).
- Removed the obsolete "'1' for encrypted radio channels" part from the description
of the VPID in vdr.5 (reported by Alexander Hans).
- Fixed tuning to the channel of a VPS timer if the device is the actual device.
More information about the vdr