[vdr] xineliboutput vdpau crop

Rolf Ahrenberg rahrenbe at cc.hut.fi
Mon Jan 4 10:55:54 CET 2010

On Sun, 3 Jan 2010, Mika Laitio wrote:

> If I watch vdr-sxfe just from a small window, the subtitle and text are
> positioned correctly with a good looking font size to bottom of the screen.
> But if I watch finish "yle 1" channel which uses dvb subtitles from
> fullscreen vdr-sxfe, the subtitle font is small and text is positioned about
> to middle of the screen. (Left position is correct)

Have you tried to change the subtitles decoder from VDR to xine?

Anyway, the problem is that the resolution and position information of
subtitles is 720x576. If your output resolution differs from that, the
subtitles are misplaced. The attached patch might help you as it should
scale the subtitles osd always to 720x576 (found it on my hd and it
comes with "perävalotakuu" :) when using VDR's subtitles decoders.

BR,
--
rofa