[vdr] DW-TV Hotbird Reception

István Füley aironet at tigercomp.ro
Wed Jan 6 13:25:23 CET 2010

Klaus Schmidinger wrote:

> However, this doesn't help in cases where some audio pids are FTA and
> others are encrypted.
> I wonder why they are encrypting their second audio pid. Doesn't make
> much sense to me.

I haven't tested it for about a year, but since I had UPC Direct
subscription I had the same situation with Travel Channel:
Travel;UPC
Direct:10921:hC56:S19.2E:22000:451:459=eng,460=hun:470:0:20348:1:1063:0

The video and the English audio were FTA, only the Hungarian audio was
encrypted and could be opened with the UPC card.

Maybe, somebody can test it, I have no dish pointing to 19.2E.

István