[vdr] Play-only client with a FF card or dlink 320rd

Travel Factory S.r.l. mc8647tv at mclink.it
Wed Jan 6 17:31:11 CET 2010

I finally setup a vdr server with a Skystar II and a usb dvb-t stick, running vdr 1.4.7, display with xine plugin... and probably some minor patches I don't remember.

I now need to watch live and/or recorded tv programs on other screens and I have 2 possibilities:
- dlink dsm-320rd (a uPnP system that is able to replay mpeg2 streams)
- a client vdr with a FF card

Does anybody know how to setup a working configuration  ? Links to howto and guides are welcome.

Francesco