[vdr] Channel wrapping in live-tv

Matti Lehtimäki matti.lehtimaki at gmail.com
Mon Jan 11 19:23:00 CET 2010

Hi,

One small feature I find is missing from vdr is to have the possibility
to go from the last channel to the first channel and vice versa when
changing channel to next/previous channel in live-tv mode. This is the
normal behaviour in most TVs. So I made a small patch for vdr-1.7.11
(can be applied also to vdr-1.6.0) to make this possible with a menu
option to enable/disable the feature. Would it be possible to have this
feature included in future releases of vdr?

--
Matti