[vdr] Location of subtitles

Magnus H magnus at alefors.se
Fri Jan 22 14:29:17 CET 2010

-----Original Message-----
From: vdr-bounces at linuxtv.org [mailto:vdr-bounces at linuxtv.org] On Behalf Of
Rolf Ahrenberg
Sent: den 22 januari 2010 14:06
To: VDR Mailing List
Subject: Re: [vdr] Location of subtitles

On Fri, 22 Jan 2010, JJussi wrote:

> I managed go around this problem, by changing directly in setup.conf,
> value to 500.

The CVS version of xineliboutput should already handle the correct
location of subtitles without any additional tricks as it's always
rendering subtitles into a 720x576 OSD layer.

I run xineliboutput from CVS and get my subtitles un-scaled in the
upper-left 720x576 area on my 1366x768 display. This means really small text
just below the middle of the screen aligned to the left, on both 720x576 and
1920x1080 transmissions.