[vdr] How to seek/play splitted record files

Denis Loh denis.loh at web.de
Fri Jan 22 19:01:12 CET 2010

Hi,

I want to implement a record player for my UPnP plugin and was wondering how the record files are played by the VDR. I found out that cFileName und cUnbufferedFile may be my friends, but I don't know how to seek a given file offset, if the recording is regarded as a single file.

Here an example: I want to seek offset 20. But the first file has its end offset at 15, so the file offset is at position 5 in the second file. Is it possible to do that with the existing functions of VDR?

Thanks!

Denis