[vdr] xine-plugin and vdpau

Jussi J vdr at jjussi.com
Sat Jan 23 16:58:37 CET 2010

OK,
updating nvidia drivers to 195 (from 184) helped..
Now I can use 'vdr-sxfe --video=vdpau', however xine cannot connect directly
to vdr, says that there is no plugin to support vdr format.. :-/

--
Jussi Jaaskelainen
http://www.jjussi.com

Marie von Ebner-Eschenbach<http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/m/marie_von_ebnereschenbac.html>
- "Even a stopped clock is right twice a day."