[vdr] xine-plugin and vdpau

Jussi J vdr at jjussi.com
Mon Jan 25 07:37:29 CET 2010

Hi!
So, what I ment when I said that I use vdr-xine with vdr-sxfe.
Vdr have that vdr-plugin-xine loaded (of course) and then I call it using
"vdr-sxfe --video=vdpau xvdr://localhost"

--
Jussi J

Mike Ditka <http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/m/mike_ditka.html>  -
"If God had wanted man to play soccer, he wouldn't have given us arms."