[vdr] streamdev for xbmc testing-pvr2 (Stuart Morris)

serge pecher spe at sdmonv.com
Mon Jan 25 12:21:42 CET 2010

>BTW
>My setup with XBMC is now:

>XBMC svn checkout
[>http://xbmc.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/xbmc/branches/pvr-testing2 ->
../../../../redirect.php?go=http%3A%2F%2Fxbmc.svn.sourceforge.net%2Fsvnroot%2Fxbmc%2Fbranches%2Fpvr-testing2]

>VDR 1.7.11 (unpatched!)

>cvs streamdev with all patches applied from
pvr-testing2/pvr-addons/streamdev/patches
>directory.

>Stuart

Hello,

Is that working well ? I am using the vdr-team + henningpingel repo, but
still have freezing problems
(xbmc goes to +/- 100% cpu) when changing channels in about 30% of the
cases.

Could you tell me where to find the patches for streamdev. I can find some
in the patches directory of the streamdev plugin,
but where can I find the other ones.

thanks,

sp