[vdr] more info Re: problem replaying radio recordings in xineliboutput and vdr-1.7.15

Marco Skambraks marco at ammec.de
Thu Jul 1 14:14:25 CEST 2010

On Wed, 30 Jun 2010, Halim Sahin wrote:

> Hi,
> When i start vdr-sxfe in verbose mode I get the following message after
> starting the replay of my radiorecording:
> [12497] [input_vdr] TCP: fifo buffer full
> BTW.: If I use mplayer via http as frontend for xineliboutput it's
> possible to replay the radiorecording.
> Any ideas?
hm, I spend some time with code reading
and I added some debug info
everything looks fine
the radiorecording is detected correctly - what I don't understand is
why the behavior of the frontend is different during replaying live
tv/radio and recorded tv/radio streams
it's almost the same code for live and recordings
the "novideo" flag is set and that means it is a radio-stream

sorry no idea at the moment
maybe, other developers are more familiar with the code