[vdr] yacoto TS patches [was: Re: converting .TS recordings to DIVX (or XVID)]

Lucian Muresan lucianm at users.sourceforge.net
Wed Jul 14 17:30:21 CEST 2010

On 14.07.2010 14:15, martinez wrote:
> Does anybody have the config files for commands to select a recording in VDR and convert it to divx or xvid using ffmpeg?

Hi,

attached you will find my current TS and customization patches to
HelAu's vdr-yacoto-0.2.1 plugin and Yacoto worker scripts 0.0.2 in form
of Gentoo ebuilds (the bare patches are in the respective "files"
subdirectories in the archive if you're not using Gentoo, and the the
original distribution archives the patches are based based on can be
downloaded here: http://htpc-forum.de/index.php?url=downloads.php). They
work for me for SD recordings in TS format. I'm also working on
extending them with a new target for remuxing HD TS recordings into MKV,
and planning to submit the patches to HelAu's bugtracker...

Cheers,
Lucian