[vdr] A/V out of sync for BSkyB channels Channel4, More4, E4, Film4

Tony Houghton h at realh.co.uk
Tue Jul 27 15:35:24 CEST 2010

On Mon, 19 Jul 2010 19:46:00 +0100
Darren Salt <linux at youmustbejoking.demon.co.uk> wrote:

> I demand that Tony Houghton may or may not have written...
> > I've noticed sync problems on those and they could well have been
> > ones I recorded from one of the C4 channels. But I usually record
> > them from satellite rather than Freeview.
> Well... if the patch fixes those problems...

It looks like it does. I had a recording of an old (but colour) film
from Film 4 where the sync was way out, but it's much improved with the

Can the patch (or similar fix) be included in the next Debian release of
libxine1? I had a lot of trouble satisfying its build dependencies on my
"unstable" system.