[vdr] SVDRP Port

Christian Tramnitz chris.ace at gmx.net
Fri Mar 5 13:05:15 CET 2010

Am 04.03.2010 23:08, schrieb Klaus Schmidinger:
> I like port 2001 - why stir this up and cause turmoil amoung all
> those who have been using the default port for so long?
> What are services "dc" and "wizard", anyway?
> Klaus

I understand that you don't want to touch this, but you are also
regularly blaming broadcasters for not obeying DVB standards so what is
wrong with following TCP/IP standards?

Ports between 0-49151 are managed by IANA, ports above 49151 may be used
without reservation as they are in the dynamic/private range.

Best regards,