[vdr] ANNOUNCE vdr-ttxtsubs 0.2.1 for VDR 1.7.13
listaccount at e-tobi.net
Sat Mar 6 12:28:30 CET 2010
This is a maintenance release, updating some translations and fixing minor
* Added Estonian translation by Arthur Konovalov (Closes #271)
* Finnish translation updated by Rolf Ahrenberg
* Trigger OSD update when an empty page is sent (making the previous
subtitle disappear) (Closes #275)
* French translation updated by Michaël Nival (Closes #278)
* Makefile adjustments for VDR 1.7.13.
* Fixed text rendering to not cut off bottom part (Closes #276)
* Italian translation update by Diego Pierotto (Closes #283)
* Added patch for VDR 1.7.13 (Closes #284)
As always: Any help is welcome!
Anonymous Git-access :
I've revived the VDR patch repsitory, so yo can find the ttxtsubs patch
for VDR also in:
...which is based on:
This is intended to be a community maintained project! Don't expect me
to fix your problems, I'm merely maintaining the project!
Please report any bugs, ideas or feature requests to the project site (no
registration required for this!). If you want to contribute patches, new
features or whatever, post an issue or patch to the projects issue tracker
or request to join the project. I would happily add everyone as a project
member, who would like to contribute to the project!
More information about the vdr