[vdr] [ANNOUNCE] vdr-femon-1.7.7 vdr-iptv-0.4.0 vdr-skinsoppalusikka-1.7.1 vdr-rssreader-1.7.0

Timothy D. Lenz tlenz at vorgon.com
Sat Mar 6 20:22:20 CET 2010

On 3/6/2010 12:35 AM, Rolf Ahrenberg wrote:
> On Fri, 5 Mar 2010, Timothy D. Lenz wrote:
>
>> Not a big deal, but I notice that femon doesn't give as much infor
>> about the tuner as before. It was listing the tuner chip, now that
>> lower section is just blank.
>
> Works for me with my terrestrial cards.
>
> BR,
> --
> rofa

Strange, On the Transponder Information screen, The last line I now have is:
CA Free To Air (0)
Nothing below that. I have a dual ATSC and a single ATSC tuner card and
before using vdr-1.7.12 and femon 1.7.6 that screen showed more about
the current tuner. Now I'm using vdr-1.7.13 and femon 1.7.7

Something else I notice now is the left/right arrows both advance
through the tuners where before the left counted backwards.

I am using the remote control from vdradmin because something got broke
in the drivers for cx23885 for remotes a short time back.