[vdr] XBMC with vdr-1.6.0 ??

scott scott at waye.co.uk
Mon Mar 8 09:45:14 CET 2010

One way thats been suggested before, and which I use, is to put xbmc and
vdr-xine in a while loop inside a bash shell script and set up a button to
stop vdr-xine, and a menu option in xbmc to close it down.  If you search
this thread you should find some info, if not I can post my stuff.

--
Scott

On Mon, 8 Mar 2010 19:53:15 +1300, "Simon Baxter" <linuxtv at nzbaxters.com>
wrote:
> Hi
>
> Has anyone got XBMC working with vdr-1.6.0?
>
> I want to run XBMC, but am not ready to move to a .ts file format yet.
So