[vdr] Timer macros vs. filename in "Edit timers"

Martin Dauskardt md001 at gmx.de
Mon Mar 8 23:45:16 CET 2010

> I can give you a setup option that switches between the old and the
> new version - if it really turns out to be necessary. Anything else
> would probably quickly become "rocket science" ,-)
>
> Klaus

As already mentioned by Udo, the current behaviour often generates useless
names when using search timers for series.

It may be a problem of bad epg data, but the quality of the epg data is as it
is.

I never had any problems before with displaying the recording name.
But now I have wrong names for nearly every timer.

My vote is to fully revert the change or make it selectable with a setup
option.

Martin