[vdr] A/V out of sync for a lot of channels

Jörg Knitter joerg.knitter at gmx.de
Thu Mar 11 23:38:14 CET 2010

Am 10.03.2010 17:22, Niels Wagenaar wrote:
> 2010/3/10 Jörg Knitter<joerg.knitter at gmx.de>:
>
> I watch Channel4 a lot and I don't have any issues with it using
> xineliboutput or my Reel HDe (read: it's not noticable). But if you
> could tell mee the German channels, I could check with those as well.

Don´t know if it also happens with xineliboutput. In the tests before, I
had major problems with xineliboutput, even with sound output, that´s
why I am glad that the yavdr team choose xine over xineliboutput which
worked better so far with my configuration.

I have had major problems with ProSieben, but I also could reproduce it
with ZDF, ARD and RTL, simply every channel that has a DD 2.0 audio
track. Switch the audio to MP2, and the sound will be instantly in sync
in all of the mentioned channels.

With kind regards

Joerg