[vdr] Feature request: program guide scroll

István Füley aironet at tigercomp.ro
Fri Mar 12 08:33:24 CET 2010

Hello list,

At the moment if I press the Guide button (or select a specific program
from EPG list) i can see the detailed description of the event. Now
pressing up/down or left/right scrolls the "Long Description", if this
doesn't fit in the OSD window.
I wonder if it's possible to implement a different behaviour for the
left/right keys: to "scroll" between programs. Pressing right should
bring up the next event, pressing left should bring up the previous
event. To scroll in the OSD window Up and Down are fine.

thanks,

Füley István