[vdr] System unresponsive and picture breakup with VDR 1.7.10 and Tevii S660 (USB)

Artem Makhutov artem at makhutov.org
Sat Mar 13 06:35:15 CET 2010

Hi,

Am 12.03.2010 22:56, schrieb Niels Wagenaar:
> I tested the drivers from:
>
> - Tevii drivers called 100302_linux_tevii_ds3000.rar
> - s2-liplianin
> - v4l
>
> I made no difference, with all drivers I encountered the same issue.
> Picture breakup and at that time the system becomes inresponsive
> during a SSH session.

I had the same issue. The system was freezing several times per minute
for a few seconds.

All of this drivers won't work.

The only working driver for me was called something like this:
09XXXXX_tevii_xxxxx.rar

Unfortunatly this driver does not build with kernel 2.6.33 anymore. So I
have to stick with 2.6.32-gentoo-r6.

> Would you be willing to tar, compress it and upload both drivers
> somewhere? You may also mail them to me, my mailbox is quite large and
> can handle large attachements.

Files sent.

Regards, Artem