[vdr] vdr xine-lib eac3

Jose Alberto Reguero jareguero at telefonica.net
Wed Mar 24 22:58:29 CET 2010

I attached a second version of the first patch.
I make the same changes that in the second patch, but maintaining the logic of
the first patch. Also I commented the line:
+//        this->context->request_channels = 2;
because your example has 5 channels. If you have trouble with that you can
comment the line again.
Which  typo error has the second patch?

Jose Alberto