[vdr] VDR 1.7.x, FUPPES and an xbox 360 client

Denis Loh denis.loh at googlemail.com
Thu Mar 25 20:18:21 CET 2010

Hi martinez,

actually, this feature is about to come. Essentially, it was planned to
map channels from different sources - i.e. cable, sat or terrestrial -
to a single item. This cannot be done automatically or if so, only by
reading the channel names.

Because DLNA requires media servers to support at least MPEG-TS and
MPEG-PS, minidlna should support TS-streaming. Was it working with
LiveTV and  the plugin on your XBox? This would be good to know for me.

Cheers,

Denis