[vdr] merging correctly several .ts files to a single ts file or better mkv

Eric Valette eric.valette at free.fr
Sat Mar 27 12:10:47 CET 2010

Hi,

I've been botten by the 2GB file size split and would like to:
	1) create a single file. "cat *.ts" > result.ts does not work well
because if I watch the resulting file with mplayer, i get out of sync
video and sound at the original split location
	2) edit the resulting file to remove uneeded time stamp (beginning and
end typically)

I'm sure the question has been ask 1000 times but using google I cannot
find anything that actually works

-- eric