[vdr] will VDR run on this?

Timothy D. Lenz tlenz at vorgon.com
Mon Aug 1 21:51:17 CEST 2011

broadcom? yea right, someone will likely have to be willing to buy
50,000 before they will even start producing them and then you'll need
to be willing to buy 10-20,000 unless someone like digi-key decides to
stock it. They made a cool tuner chip that handled most if not all
current sat formats, but it never went to production because no one
would commit to a insane quanity.