Udo Richter udo_richter at gmx.de
Tue Aug 16 19:56:44 CEST 2011

Am 16.08.2011 18:57, schrieb Klaus Schmidinger:
> VDR developer version 1.7.20 is now available at

Thanks for the new version - at a surprising time. ;)

>       ftp://ftp.tvdr.de/vdr/Developer/vdr-1.7.20.tar.bz2

Just a note: The tar file includes a 0-byte epg.data file and an empty
themes sub-folder.

> - cSkins::Message() now blocks calls from background threads (thanks to
>   Michael Eiler for reporting a crash in such a scenario).

Unfortunately, this will break the osdserver-plugin, that does call
these directly from the network interface thread - though not without
first locking the main thread in a safe state.

I'll see if I can work around this, or if I can come up with some other
solution.

Cheers,

Udo