[vdr] ANNOUNCE vdr-ttxtsubs 0.2.3 for VDR 1.7.20

Tobi listaccount at e-tobi.net
Sun Aug 21 15:00:42 CEST 2011

Catching up with some bug reports/feature requests and supporting VDR 1.7.20.

The changes:

  * Made changes in font settings be applied instantly, without the need
    to change the channel (patch provided by Rolf Ahrenberg)
  * Converted *.po to UTF-8 (Thx to Ville Skyttä!)
  * Updated patch for VDR 1.7.20 (Closes #689)
  * Don't log all page info received from VDR (Closes #331)
  * Show subtitles with backround rectangle, if outline width is < 2
    (patch provided by Mike Lampard) (Closes #247)

As always: Any help is welcome!

Development site:

Anonymous Git-access :

The VDR patch is also available here:

...which is based on:

This is intended to be a community maintained project! Don't expect me
to fix your problems, I'm merely maintaining the project!

Please report any bugs, ideas or feature requests to the project site (no
registration required for this!). If you want to contribute patches, new
features or whatever, post an issue or patch to the projects issue tracker
or request to join the project. I would happily add everyone as a project
member, who would like to contribute to the project!