[vdr] rotor-ng

Timothy D. Lenz tlenz at vorgon.com
Tue Mar 22 20:13:58 CET 2011

I get smoe of the terms confused. gotox is where you tell it the sat
postion such as 97w and it goes there as vs telling it to go to a stored
location? If that is the case, then gotox is needed as a way to get the
rotor to a location.

Also, VDR Diseqc should be on to use rotor as well as switches. I use
both rotor and switches.