Tim rollercoaster at reel-multimedia.com
Mon Mar 28 11:24:30 CEST 2011

Am Samstag, 19. März 2011, um 13:02:02 schrieb Klaus Schmidinger:
> >> - Fixed detecting frames on channels that broadcast with 50 or 60 fps.

> I just made a recording from "arte HD" with VDR 1.7.17 and everything
> worked fine. It played correctly (on a TT-S2 6400 prototype), the current
> and total times displayed by the progress display were correct and I was
> able to place and move an editing mark with the picture getting updated
> just fine.

For me the frame detection works fine, but still the wrong framerate is written
to the info file (always F 25 is written there).
Maybe some nasty patch is breaking this for me, but i don't find it. Is this
really working correct for you?
Can you give me a hint where the information is transferred from the
cFrameDetector to cRecordingInfo?

regards,
Tim