Klaus Schmidinger Klaus.Schmidinger at tvdr.de
Mon Mar 28 18:17:50 CEST 2011

On 28.03.2011 11:24, Tim wrote:

>> I just made a recording from "arte HD" with VDR 1.7.17 and everything
>> worked fine. It played correctly (on a TT-S2 6400 prototype), the current
>> and total times displayed by the progress display were correct and I was
>> able to place and move an editing mark with the picture getting updated
>> just fine.
>
> For me the frame detection works fine, but still the wrong framerate is written
> to the info file (always F 25 is written there).
> Maybe some nasty patch is breaking this for me, but i don't find it. Is this
> really working correct for you?
> Can you give me a hint where the information is transferred from the
> cFrameDetector to cRecordingInfo?

void cRecorder::Action(void)
{
               if (frameDetector->Synced()) {
                  if (!InfoWritten) {
                     cRecordingInfo RecordingInfo(recordingName);
                     if (RecordingInfo.Read()) {
                        if (frameDetector->FramesPerSecond() > 0 && !DoubleEqual(RecordingInfo.FramesPerSecond(), frameDetector->FramesPerSecond())) {
                           RecordingInfo.SetFramesPerSecond(frameDetector->FramesPerSecond());
                           RecordingInfo.Write();
                           Recordings.UpdateByName(recordingName);
                           }
                        }