Luca Olivetti luca at ventoso.org
Sun Sep 4 16:20:37 CEST 2011

Al 04/09/11 15:42, En/na Klaus Schmidinger ha escrit:

> - The subtitle PIDs are now stored in the channels.conf file as an extension to the
>   TPID field (thanks to Rolf Ahrenberg).

When I start a recording on a satellite that's not the one the dish is pointing at,
when it finally reaches the position the recording will have no subtitles.
It also happens in live view, but then I can switch transponder and switch it back
to get the subtitles.
Does this modification fix the issue?

Bye
--