Luca Olivetti luca at ventoso.org
Sun Sep 4 19:54:16 CEST 2011

Al 04/09/11 17:22, En/na Luca Olivetti ha escrit:
> Al 04/09/11 16:41, En/na Klaus Schmidinger ha escrit:
>
>>> Does this modification fix the issue?
>>
>> It might - there's one way to find out ;-)
>
> Well, I'm getting old, so I try the "latest and greatest" only if
> it's strictly necessary :-D

Ok, I couldn't resist and I tried. I don't know if it solves the issue
because now the subtitles are "whacky": they only appear from time to
time and they're in the middle of the screen, both with my trusty dxr3 and
with the xine plugin (in the latter case it happens both with sd and hd
channels).
Oh well, back to vdr-1.7.16 until I can investigate what's wrong :-(

Bye
--
Luca