Mika Laitio lamikr at pilppa.org
Sat Sep 10 02:04:20 CEST 2011

On 09/09/2011 10:19 PM, Reinhard Nissl wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Am 09.09.2011 16:54, schrieb Klaus Schmidinger:
>
>> Since you're saying that the problem is related to the dxr3
>> plugin I guess
>> I won't see any error with my TT-S2 6400.
>
> I switch to 1.7.21 from 1.7.17 and see that teletext subtitles appear
> now for example on Das Erste HD.
>
> No matter which OSD size I setup in vdr-xine (e. g. 720x576, 1280x720 or
> 1920x1080), the subtitles are never positioned correctly and vdr-xine
> complains very often like that:
>
> vdr-xine: new OSD(-152, 0) requested with coordinates out of range

I noticed a little different problem with vdr-sxfe (from xineliboutput).

If I first watch some channel on vdr-sxfe client from the small window,
the subtitles are positioned ok for me. But once I click the window for
full screen mode, the subtitle position and size are not re-calculated
and this causes that subtitles are shown in the middle of the screen.

To fix this, I need to switch for another channel and then switch back
to original channel.

Mika