[vdr] Undetected channels on transponders switching from DVB-S to DVB-S2

Udo Richter udo_richter at gmx.de
Tue Sep 13 23:08:26 CEST 2011

Am 13.09.2011 11:03, schrieb Henning Pingel:
> That sounds *very* interesting to me. If I can assist you in going
> public with this patch + plugin, please let me know. I currently don't
> see a reason to reset the timestamp to zero on VDR start, but I probably
> just don't get your concept yet.

Minimal invasive. The patch has less than 2k size and adds 8 lines of code.
For persistent storage it would need either a modification to
channels.conf or a separate conf file. Thats why I moved all that to a
plugin.

Maybe I'll polish and upload the code some time, but the next 3-4 weeks
are blocked.

Cheers,

Udo