[vdr] Problems with ITV3 Recordings

Dominic Evans oldmanuk at gmail.com
Sun Sep 25 13:34:51 CEST 2011

On 25 September 2011 12:32, Dominic Evans <oldmanuk at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 25 September 2011 11:22, brian <Brian_Dorling at t-online.de> wrote:
>> Hi,
>> in the same vein as this (mis-titled thread) VDR developer version 1.7.21, I
>> have very
>> often problems with recordings done on ITV3. Using ProjectX I cant see any
>> real errors.
>>
>> Main problem is that audio and video quickly become out of sync.

(apologies accidentally hit send)

Are the Audio+Video out of sync issues only seen when played back in a
VDR frontend (e.g., vdr-sxfe) or also in other players? (e.g.,
mplayer, xbmc etc.)

fwiw I haven't had any issues recently with ITV3 recordings in any of
the vdr 1.7.x snapshots, but I also don't remember seeing any problem
in the vdr-1.6 releases so it seems likely to be a configuration issue
perhaps?