[vdr] Rotor / Rotor-NG not working with latest VDR

Morfsta morfsta at gmail.com
Tue Jan 3 11:43:52 CET 2012

On Sun, Dec 25, 2011 at 12:32 PM, ilia mane <ilmima64 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Thank you Lars Hanisch it work for me.I just disable the dynamite plugin in
> /etc/vdr/plugins/order.conf and the rotorng plugin work now.

Just returned from the Christmas period, merry Christmas all!

Then it looks like dynamite is the problem. Rotorng has a setup option
for the satellite adapter that is connected to the rotor and normally
it is set to 1,2,3 etc depending on the allocated adapter # at boot
up. I guess this might now change with this virtual proxy for the
adapter that is setup by dynamite?

How is this handled, for example by femon or other plugins that need
to communicate with the required physical adapter #?

Thanks,

Morfsta