[vdr] problems with playback and plugins with vdr-1.7.22

René linuxtv at hertell.com
Sun Jan 8 17:10:52 CET 2012

On 08.01.2012 14:48 , Rolf Ahrenberg wrote:
> On Sat, 7 Jan 2012, René wrote:
>
>> Then i got an other problem. When watching a recording, and i
>> fastforward of rewind the program, i get to a situation that the
>> "timecounter" get's stuck to the frame i start from. The film moves,
>> but when i hit play, i end up back to the frame from where i started
>> to rewind/fastforwad. The only way to fix this is to jump with the
>> yellow/green buttons. AFter this i can rewind/fastforwad normally.
>> This again works for a while, but again if it fails to stop to the
>> place i rewind to, i have to "reset" the rewind-issue with the
>> yellow/green buttons...
>>
>> Is this a known bug in vdr, or is it something that i have messed up
>> in my setup?
>
> I was under impression that this is already fixed in xineliboutput
> 10.12.2011 or newer.

Hi Rofa,

I forgot to mention that i'm using dvbsddevice for outputting the signal
via my FF-card. I think that my epia mii 12000 does not have enough
horsepower (bit-power? :-) for using the onboard video
output-connectors.. I actually never tried to use any other way to get a
picture out from this board, because i was told that it will not work...

René