[vdr] shouldn't a vdr recording pause during status 3 flag?

Klaus Schmidinger Klaus.Schmidinger at tvdr.de
Fri Jan 13 18:31:49 CET 2012

On 13.01.2012 18:03, Lou wrote:
> Hello klaus
>
> I tested status 3 handling against:
> - vdr-1.7.0, vdr-1.7.1, vdr-1.7.2
> - vdr-1.6.0
> - vdr-1.5.14
>
> None of them showed a reaction during "status 3" , only syslog and dvbsnoop point out that this event is pausing.

Strange. I do remember that this used to work.
Maybe it was even longer ago than I thought...

> Any pointers where to look at in the code?

All places where

   SI::RunningStatusPausing

is handled are potential candidates.

Do note, though, that this can only work with channels that broadcast
a PDCDescriptor and thus allow VDR to work with "VPS".

Greetings
Klaus