[vdr] shouldn't a vdr recording pause during status 3 flag?

Dieter Hametner dh+vdr at gekrumbel.de
Fri Jan 13 23:14:05 CET 2012

Hi Lou

Am Freitag, 13. Januar 2012 schrieb Lou:
> Where can I find tarballs for vdr 1.4.x? Your webspace only ships
> version patches (diff)

You can clone a git repository of all released versions of VDR:
$ git clone git://projects.vdr-developer.org/vdr.git

There used to be a Web-Access to that repository too, but currently it doesn't
seem to work any more.

I have an own mirror of that which is accessible via Git-Web on
http://git.gekrumbel.de/vdr.git

Regards
Dieter

--
Dieter Hametner                    dh (plus) vdr (at) gekrumbel (dot) de
live plugin developer              http://live.vdr-developer.org