[vdr] shouldn't a vdr recording pause during status 3 flag?

Lou tuxoholic at hotmail.de
Sat Jan 14 15:21:22 CET 2012

Thanks for pointing this out. That explains some of the problems I
experienced with vps timers:

Consider this:

timer #1 scheduled for 22:20-22:50 - no pdc time defined by the
broadcaster, so vps time is set to 22:20.

timer #2 scheduled for the following event (22:50-23:20) , but uses a
pdc time of 22:20. Both events are not related -> there's no interest in
combining these two events like it's done with sports.

You see the problem? vdr won't let you set vps-timer #1 AND #2 , you'll
have to switch one of them to manual.

This happens occasionally - I assume it's partly the broadcaster's fault
for choosing pdc 22:20 instead of something else like 22:30, but vdr
could figure this out using event ids as a second marker. This could add
some more flexibility to vps programming.