[vdr] Weird frame rate issue (VDR 1.6 recording, VDR 1.7 playback)

Marc vdr at ekass.net
Wed Jan 25 15:10:05 CET 2012

On 25/01/2012 14:59, Tobi wrote:
> On 25.01.2012 13:24, Tobi wrote:
>
>> Did this now. The info file says 25 fps, the index files is 179512 bytes
>> big, VDR says the recording is 15min long, but the recording was 10
>> minutes.
> TSDoctor says 25fps interlaced and gives a length of 09:47
>
> Tobias
Sorry to interrupt, but I have a similar issue with 1 HD channel, the
stream format changes during play and VDR shows a wrong length. At
first, I though it was a frontend issue (I use xineliboutput) but
perhaps it's the same issue. If this is the case, the channel is free
(TF1 HD) but it uses H264+EAC formats and I don't know where is the
support for these formats.

Regards,

Marc.