From VDR Wiki
This is a "plugin" for the Video Disk Recorder (VDR).
Written by: Martin Prochnow (email@example.com)
Project's homepage: http://martins-kabuff.de/extrecmenu_en.html
See the file COPYING for license information.
I want to thank to following contributors: - Mike Constabel <firstname.lastname@example.org> for the skript dvdarchive.sh - Rolf Ahrenberg <email@example.com> for the finnish translation - Patrice Staudt <firstname.lastname@example.org> for the frensh translation - Vladimír Bárta <email@example.com> for the czech translation
The EXTended RECordings MENU plugin provides additional functions to VDR's recordings menu:
- renaming recordings and directories
- moving recordings and directories, also between different filesystems
- adjustable display of recording's length, date and size
- directories are always shown on top of the list
- reworked layout using icons for showing the status of list entries (directory, new recording, moving recording/directory, cutting recording, dvd archiv entry)
- extended recordings info menu, shows name, path, channel, size, lifetime and priority of the recording
- free disk space is shown for the filesystem of the current directory
- sorting by name or date, adjustable for each directory; type of sorting will be stored
- ascending/descending sorting
- extends VDR's '-r'-option commands with 'move' and 'rename'
- functionality of the DVDArchive-patch (see below)
- protecting recordings in co-work with the PIN-plugin
- a cutter queue