DVBStreamer is an console based application to stream an entire DVB or ATSC channel over UDP/RTP or to a file. It differs from other DVB streaming applications by tracking the PSI/SI to work out the PIDs to stream and correctly stream channels which use a separate PCR PID.
- Simple channel selection, only need to know the name of the channel, not all audio/video/subtitle PIDs.
- Streaming of multiple channels on the same multiplex to different outputs.
- IPv4 and IPv6 are supported.
- Supports DVB-T, DVB-C, DVB-S and ATSC
- EPG Download (DVB and ATSC) and export to XMLTV format
- Now and Next information
- Can specify manual pids for extraction.
- Rewrite PMT to only include audio/video and subtitle pids, also filter out all other channel PIDs so they are not streamed.
- Constantly monitors for channel additional/removal.
- Simple plugin architecture for adding features.
- Extracts TVAnytime information (Series/Episode ids)